University of Auckland
Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BArch) - 2013-2015
Master of Architecture (Professional) March(Prof) - 2017-2019
Archimedia - Jan 2017- Feb 2018
Level One, Shed 19, Princes Wharf, Auckland 1010
- Project focus: Developing the proposal for the Ports of Auckland
- Visualising the Concept, through digital rendering and manipulation
- Producing planning and programmatic diagrams for council proposal
- creating iterations and options for further discussion and development
- Attending meetings for proposal and concept development
Brahmbhatt Architects - 2016-2017
441E Whittier Blvd, La Habra, California, USA
- Assisting the project manager for preparation of construction documents
- Extensive use of Auto-CAD for production of as-builts, proposals, details, making changes and alterations to drawings
- leading residential renovation projects - inc. site visits, meetings, production of drawings
- Attending client meetings to discuss proposals and changes on project designs
- Full site/Building measurements for new projects, Taking on-site photos for office reference
- Referencing/the use of the CBC (California Building Code) during document development
- Following up/contacting consultants/engineers regarding project work
- Archiving office projects, Re-organising project files
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - 2016
1040 S Main St, St George, USA
Front Desk - Assistant
- Customer Service, Check Ins, Reservations
Worthy Enterprises— 2015-2016
106 Lansford Crescent, Avondale, Auckland, NZ
- Website cataloging - compiling all textile products within parent and child categories within front end.
- Designing layout and format for public use - implementing design decisions through back end.
- Product photography - shooting all textiles, garments and components for Online access, product and collection photography.
- Working with with project managers, employees to achieve tasks and expectations.
Rimu Laundromat - 2010-2015
53 Rimu Street, New Lynn, Auckland, NZ
- Managing customer orders/requirements, clothing
- Providing service - folding, managing machines - dryers + washers
- Cashier service
BAPS Organisation - 2009-2016
21 Barrhead Pl, Avondale, Auckland, NZ
Youth group volunteer, Teacher, Designer
- Presentations in front of assemblies - catering for various age groups - children, teenagers, adults
- Leading teams to organise festival projects and programs - time management, meeting deadlines
- Festival decoration team - physical modeling, stage and temple decorations
- Promotional items for events, posters, banners, logos, merchandise items, videos - meeting deadlines, making edits, and changes according to requirements.
Architectural Thesis Assistant - 2015 semester 1
University of Auckland - Sean Park - 5th year masters
- Develop drawings, conceptual ideas and concepts envisioning space, function and form through the use of digital techniques.
- Develop technical drawings, understanding layers, and context.
Media - 2015 - semester 2
University of Auckland - 1:1 Interactive Installation project, Auckland, NZ
- Groups based project - team of 5 - delegation of work, logistics, deadlines, meetings
- 1:1 scale projects - providing safety, producing detailed drawings and fixtures
- Accounting for cost and material, solving structural/technical problems
FESTA - CityUps - 2014 - semester 2
University of Auckland - 1:1 Interactive Installation project in Christchurch, NZ
- Group project - Teams of up to 20, constant collaboration, allocation of tasks and deadlines.
- 1:1 scale built projects - accounting for public safety - solving technical and structural issues.
- Producing technical drawings for engineers and council health and safety forms.
- Machine fabricating large scale elements - CNC, Welding
Architectural Site Meetings - 2015
Archimedia: 3 Saran Place, Hillsborough, Auckland, NZ
- Attending meetings with architects regarding housing projects, Understanding how work is practiced on site.
Publication - 2013
Lezioni dalla fine del Mondo
- Design project published within English/Spanish architectural book “Lezioni della fine del Mondo”
- Project category Zombie City - Project name: The Viper
NZIA Cadimage Student Design Award - Part 3 - 2015
OSX & Windows
Rhinoceros 3D + Grasshopper +Vray